Synonyms for drafting
- 1. drafting, writing, authorship, composition, penning
- usage: writing a first version to be filled out and polished later
- 2. drafting, mechanical drawing, trade, craft
- usage: the craft of drawing blueprints
- 3. drawing, draftsmanship, drafting, art, artistic creation, artistic production
- usage: the creation of artistic pictures or diagrams; "he learned drawing from his father"
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
All rights reserved.
- 1. draft, outline, write, compose, pen, indite
- usage: draw up an outline or sketch for something; "draft a speech"
- 2. enlist, draft, muster in, enroll, inscribe, enter, enrol, recruit
- usage: engage somebody to enter the army
- 3. blueprint, draft, draught, design, plan
- usage: make a blueprint of