Synonyms for drape
- 1. curtain, drape, drapery, mantle, pall, blind, screen, furnishing
- usage: hanging cloth used as a blind (especially for a window)
- 2. drape, manner, mode, style, way, fashion
- usage: the manner in which fabric hangs or falls; "she adjusted the drape of her skirt"
- 3. drape, covering
- usage: a sterile covering arranged over a patient's body during a medical examination or during surgery in order to reduce the possibility of contamination
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
All rights reserved.
- 1. drape, arrange, set up
- usage: arrange in a particular way; "drape a cloth"
- 2. drape, arrange, set up
- usage: place casually; "The cat draped herself on the sofa"
- 3. clothe, cloak, drape, robe, cover, spread over
- usage: cover as if with clothing; "the mountain was clothed in tropical trees"
- 4. drape, cover
- usage: cover or dress loosely with cloth; "drape the statue with a sheet"
See also: drape (Dictionary)