Synonyms for draped
- 1. drape, arrange, set up
- usage: arrange in a particular way; "drape a cloth"
- 2. drape, arrange, set up
- usage: place casually; "The cat draped herself on the sofa"
- 3. clothe, cloak, drape, robe, cover, spread over
- usage: cover as if with clothing; "the mountain was clothed in tropical trees"
- 4. drape, cover
- usage: cover or dress loosely with cloth; "drape the statue with a sheet"
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
All rights reserved.
- 1. cloaked, clothed, draped, mantled, wrapped, covered (vs. bare)
- usage: covered with or as if with clothes or a wrap or cloak; "leaf-clothed trees"; "fog-cloaked meadows"; "a beam draped with cobwebs"; "cloud-wrapped peaks"
- 2. draped, curtained (vs. curtainless)
- usage: covered in folds of cloth; "velvet-draped windows"