Synonyms for dresser
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
All rights reserved.
- 1. chest of drawers, chest, bureau, dresser, furniture, piece of furniture, article of furniture
- usage: furniture with drawers for keeping clothes
- 2. dresser, person, individual, someone, somebody, mortal, soul
- usage: a person who dresses in a particular way; "she's an elegant dresser"; "he's a meticulous dresser"
- 3. dresser, actor's assistant, assistant, helper, help, supporter
- usage: a wardrobe assistant for an actor
- 4. dressing table, dresser, vanity, toilet table, table
- usage: low table with mirror or mirrors where one sits while dressing or applying makeup
- 5. dresser, cabinet
- usage: a cabinet with shelves