Synonyms for dribbling
- 1. dribble, dribbling, propulsion, actuation
- usage: the propulsion of a ball by repeated taps or kicks
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
All rights reserved.
- 1. trickle, dribble, filter, run, flow, feed, course
- usage: run or flow slowly, as in drops or in an unsteady stream; "water trickled onto the lawn from the broken hose"; "reports began to dribble in"
- 2. dribble, drip, drop, pour
- usage: let or cause to fall in drops; "dribble oil into the mixture"
- 3. dribble, carry, hit
- usage: propel, "Carry the ball"; "dribble the ball"
- 4. drivel, drool, slabber, slaver, slobber, dribble, salivate
- usage: let saliva drivel from the mouth; "The baby drooled"