Synonyms for drive-in
- 1. drive-in, facility, installation
- usage: any installation designed to accommodate patrons in their automobiles
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
All rights reserved.
- 1. drive in
- usage: cause a run or runner to be scored; "His line double drove in Jim Lemon with the winning run"
- 2. drive in, arrive, get, come
- usage: arrive by motorcar; "The star and her manager drive in today from their motor tour across the country"
- 3. screw, drive in, revolve, go around, rotate
- usage: cause to penetrate, as with a circular motion; "drive in screws or bolts"