Synonyms for droop
- 1. sag, droop, depression, impression, imprint
- usage: a shape that sags; "there was a sag in the chair seat"
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
All rights reserved.
- 1. sag, droop, swag, flag, sink, drop, drop down
- usage: droop, sink, or settle from or as if from pressure or loss of tautness
- 2. droop, loll, dangle, swing, drop
- usage: hang loosely or laxly; "His tongue lolled"
- 3. wilt, droop, decay, crumble, dilapidate
- usage: become limp; "The flowers wilted"
See also: droop (Dictionary)