Synonyms for dry-wall
- 1. wallboard, drywall, dry wall, board
- usage: a wide flat board used to cover walls or partitions; made from plaster or wood pulp or other materials and used primarily to form the interior walls of houses
- 2. dry wall, dry-stone wall, stone wall, dry masonry
- usage: a stone wall made with stones fitted together without mortar
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
All rights reserved.
- 1. dry-wall, construct, build, make
- usage: construct with drywall; "dry-wall the basement of the house"