Synonyms for ds
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
All rights reserved.
- 1. darmstadtium, Ds, element 110, atomic number 110, chemical element, element
- usage: a radioactive transuranic element
- 2. Bureau of Diplomatic Security, DS, agency, federal agency, government agency, bureau, office, authority
- usage: the bureau in the State Department that is responsible for the security of diplomats and embassies overseas
- 3. Doctor of Science, DS, ScD, honorary degree, honoris causa
- usage: an honorary degree in science
See also: ds (Dictionary)