Synonyms for ease-up
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
All rights reserved.
- 1. move over, give way, give, ease up, yield, move
- usage: move in order to make room for someone for something; "The park gave way to a supermarket"; "`Move over,' he told the crowd"
- 2. ease up, ease off, slacken off, flag, decrease, diminish, lessen, fall
- usage: become less intense
- 3. ease up, ease off, let up, change, alter, modify
- usage: reduce pressure or intensity; "he eased off the gas pedal and the car slowed down"