Synonyms for easiness
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
All rights reserved.
- 1. easiness, relaxation, tranquillity, tranquility, quietness, quietude
- usage: a feeling of refreshing tranquility and an absence of tension or worry; "the easiness we feel when sleeping"
- 2. ease, easiness, simplicity, simpleness, quality
- usage: freedom from difficulty or hardship or effort; "he rose through the ranks with apparent ease"; "they put it into containers for ease of transportation"; "the very easiness of the deed held her back"
- 3. easiness, behavior, behaviour, conduct, doings
- usage: the quality of being easy in behavior or style; "there was an easiness between them"; "a natural easiness of manner"