Synonyms for easy-going
- 1. plain sailing, clear sailing, easy going, progress, progression, procession, advance, advancement, forward motion, onward motion
- usage: easy unobstructed progress; "after we solved that problem the rest was plain sailing"
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
All rights reserved.
- 1. easy, easygoing, leisurely, unhurried (vs. hurried)
- usage: not hurried or forced; "an easy walk around the block"; "at a leisurely (or easygoing) pace"
- 2. cushy, soft, easygoing, easy (vs. difficult)
- usage: not burdensome or demanding; borne or done easily and without hardship; "what a cushy job!"; "the easygoing life of a parttime consultant"; "a soft job"
- 3. easygoing, undemanding (vs. demanding)
- usage: relaxed and informal in attitude or standards; "an easygoing teacher who allowed extra time for assignments"