Synonyms for eject
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
All rights reserved.
- 1. eject, chuck out, exclude, turf out, boot out, turn out, expel, throw out, kick out
- usage: put out or expel from a place; "The unruly student was excluded from the game"
- 2. exhaust, discharge, expel, eject, release
- usage: eliminate (a substance); "combustion products are exhausted in the engine"; "the plant releases a gas"
- 3. eject, exit, go out, get out, leave
- usage: leave an aircraft rapidly, using an ejection seat or capsule
- 4. squirt, force out, squeeze out, eject, discharge
- usage: cause to come out in a squirt; "the boy squirted water at his little sister"
See also: eject (Dictionary)