Synonyms for elated
- 1. elate, lift up, uplift, pick up, intoxicate, stimulate, shake, shake up, excite, stir
- usage: fill with high spirits; fill with optimism; "Music can uplift your spirits"
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
All rights reserved.
- 1. elated (vs. dejected), exultant, exulting, jubilant, prideful, rejoicing, triumphal, triumphant, gladdened, exhilarated, high, in high spirits, sublime, uplifted, euphoric, happy, joyous
- usage: exultantly proud and joyful; in high spirits; "the elated winner"; "felt elated and excited"
- 2. elated, gleeful, joyful, jubilant, joyous (vs. joyless)
- usage: full of high-spirited delight; "a joyful heart"