Synonyms for emasculated
- 1. emasculate, castrate, weaken
- usage: deprive of strength or vigor; "The Senate emasculated the law"
- 2. emasculate, castrate, demasculinize, demasculinise, sterilize, sterilise, desex, unsex, desexualize, desexualise, fix
- usage: remove the testicles of a male animal
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
All rights reserved.
- 1. cut, emasculated, gelded, castrated (vs. uncastrated), unsexed
- usage: (of a male animal) having the testicles removed; "a cut horse"