Synonyms for emergence
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
All rights reserved.
- 1. emergence, outgrowth, growth, beginning
- usage: the gradual beginning or coming forth; "figurines presage the emergence of sculpture in Greece"
- 2. emergence, egress, issue, beginning
- usage: the becoming visible; "not a day's difference between the emergence of the andrenas and the opening of the willow catkins"
- 3. emergence, emersion, appearance
- usage: the act of emerging
- 4. egress, egression, emergence, act, deed, human action, human activity
- usage: the act of coming (or going) out; becoming apparent