Synonyms for emperor
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
All rights reserved.
- 1. emperor, sovereign, crowned head, monarch
- usage: the male ruler of an empire
- 2. emperor, vinifera grape
- usage: red table grape of California
- 3. emperor, emperor moth, Saturnia pavonia, saturniid, saturniid moth
- usage: large moth of temperate forests of Eurasia having heavily scaled transparent wings
- 4. emperor butterfly, emperor, nymphalid, nymphalid butterfly, brush-footed butterfly, four-footed butterfly
- usage: large richly colored butterfly