Synonyms for enactment
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
All rights reserved.
- 1. enactment, passage, legislation, legislating, lawmaking
- usage: the passing of a law by a legislative body
- 2. act, enactment, legal document, legal instrument, official document, instrument
- usage: a legal document codifying the result of deliberations of a committee or society or legislative body
- 3. portrayal, characterization, enactment, personation, acting, playing, playacting, performing
- usage: acting the part of a character on stage; dramatically representing the character by speech and action and gesture