Synonyms for enchantment
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
All rights reserved.
- 1. captivation, enchantment, enthrallment, fascination, liking
- usage: a feeling of great liking for something wonderful and unusual
- 2. enchantment, spell, trance, psychological state, psychological condition, mental state, mental condition
- usage: a psychological state induced by (or as if induced by) a magical incantation
- 3. enchantment, bewitchment, sorcery, black magic, black art, necromancy
- usage: a magical spell