Synonyms for enclosure
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
All rights reserved.
- 1. enclosure, area
- usage: a structure consisting of an area that has been enclosed for some purpose
- 2. enclosure, enclosing, envelopment, inclosure, insertion, introduction, intromission
- usage: the act of enclosing something inside something else
- 3. enclosure, natural enclosure, space
- usage: a naturally enclosed space
- 4. enclosure, inclosure, document, written document, papers
- usage: something (usually a supporting document) that is enclosed in an envelope with a covering letter