Synonyms for endowed
- 1. endow, indue, gift, empower, invest, endue, enable
- usage: give qualities or abilities to
- 2. endow, dower, give, gift, present
- usage: furnish with an endowment; "When she got married, she got dowered"
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
All rights reserved.
- 1. endowed (vs. unendowed), dowered
- usage: provided or supplied or equipped with (especially as by inheritance or nature); "a well-endowed college"; "endowed with good eyesight"; "endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable rights"