Synonyms for enfranchisement
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
All rights reserved.
- 1. enfranchisement, freedom
- usage: freedom from political subjugation or servitude
- 2. franchise, enfranchisement, legal right
- usage: a statutory right or privilege granted to a person or group by a government (especially the rights of citizenship and the right to vote)
- 3. certification, enfranchisement, authorization, authorisation, empowerment
- usage: the act of certifying or bestowing a franchise on