Synonyms for episode
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
All rights reserved.
- 1. episode, happening, occurrence, occurrent, natural event
- usage: a happening that is distinctive in a series of related events
- 2. episode, section, subdivision
- usage: a brief section of a literary or dramatic work that forms part of a connected series
- 3. episode, installment, instalment, broadcast, program, programme
- usage: a part of a broadcast serial
- 4. sequence, episode, film, photographic film
- usage: film consisting of a succession of related shots that develop a given subject in a movie