Synonyms for episodic
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
All rights reserved.
- 1. episodic, divided (vs. united)
- usage: of writing or narration; divided into or composed of episodes; "the book is episodic and the incidents don't always hang together"
- 2. episodic, occasional, unpredictable (vs. predictable)
- usage: occurring or appearing at usually irregular intervals; "episodic in his affections"; "occasional headaches"
- 3. episodic, impermanent (vs. permanent), temporary
- usage: limited in duration to a single episode; "an account concerned primarily with episodic events such as the succession of rulers"