Synonyms for estate
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
All rights reserved.
- 1. estate, property, belongings, holding
- usage: everything you own; all of your assets (whether real property or personal property) and liabilities
- 2. estate, land, landed estate, acres, demesne, real property, real estate, realty, immovable
- usage: extensive landed property (especially in the country) retained by the owner for his own use; "the family owned a large estate on Long Island"
- 3. estate of the realm, estate, the three estates, class, stratum, social class, socio-economic class
- usage: a major social class or order of persons regarded collectively as part of the body politic of the country (especially in the United Kingdom) and formerly possessing distinct political rights