Synonyms for esteemed
- 1. respect, esteem, value, prize, prise, see, consider, reckon, view, regard
- usage: regard highly; think much of; "I respect his judgement"; "We prize his creativity"
- 2. think of, repute, regard as, look upon, look on, esteem, take to be, think, believe, consider, conceive
- usage: look on as or consider; "she looked on this affair as a joke"; "He thinks of himself as a brilliant musician"; "He is reputed to be intelligent"
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
All rights reserved.
- 1. esteemed, honored, prestigious, reputable (vs. disreputable)
- usage: having an illustrious reputation; respected; "our esteemed leader"; "a prestigious author"