Synonyms for ethnic
- 1. ethnic, person, individual, someone, somebody, mortal, soul
- usage: a person who is a member of an ethnic group
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
All rights reserved.
- 1. cultural, ethnic, ethnical, social (vs. unsocial)
- usage: denoting or deriving from or distinctive of the ways of living built up by a group of people; "influenced by ethnic and cultural ties"- J.F.Kennedy; "ethnic food"
- 2. heathen, heathenish, pagan, ethnic, irreligious (vs. religious)
- usage: not acknowledging the God of Christianity and Judaism and Islam