Synonyms for ex
- 1. ex-husband, ex, man, adult male
- usage: a man who was formerly a certain woman's husband
- 2. ex-wife, ex, woman, adult female
- usage: a woman who was formerly a particular man's wife; "all his exes live in Texas"
- 3. X, x, ex, letter, letter of the alphabet, alphabetic character
- usage: the 24th letter of the Roman alphabet
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
All rights reserved.
- 1. antique, demode, ex, old-fashioned, old-hat(predicate), outmoded, passe, passee, unfashionable (vs. fashionable), unstylish
- usage: out of fashion; "a suit of rather antique appearance"; "demode (or outmoded) attire"; "outmoded ideas"
See also: ex (Dictionary)