Synonyms for exhilarating
- 1. exhilarate, tickle pink, inebriate, thrill, exalt, beatify, elate, lift up, uplift, pick up, intoxicate
- usage: fill with sublime emotion; "The children were thrilled at the prospect of going to the movies"; "He was inebriated by his phenomenal success"
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
All rights reserved.
- 1. exhilarating, stimulating, invigorating (vs. debilitating)
- usage: making lively and cheerful; "the exhilarating effect of mountain air"
- 2. elating, exhilarating, exciting (vs. unexciting)
- usage: making lively and joyful