Synonyms for exterminated
- 1. exterminate, kill off, kill
- usage: kill en masse; kill on a large scale; kill many; "Hitler wanted to exterminate the Jews, Gypsies, Communists, and homosexuals of Europe"
- 2. uproot, eradicate, extirpate, root out, exterminate, destroy, destruct
- usage: destroy completely, as if down to the roots; "the vestiges of political democracy were soon uprooted" "root out corruption"
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
All rights reserved.
- 1. annihilated, exterminated, wiped out(predicate), destroyed (vs. preserved)
- usage: destroyed completely