Synonyms for extroverted
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
All rights reserved.
- 1. extrospective (vs. introspective), extroverted
- usage: not introspective; examining what is outside yourself
- 2. extroverted, forthcoming, outgoing, sociable (vs. unsociable)
- usage: at ease in talking to others
- 3. extrovert, extravert, extroverted, extraverted, extrovertive, extravertive, extroversive (vs. ambiversive) (vs. introversive), extraversive
- usage: being concerned with the social and physical environment