Synonyms for fashion
- 1. manner, mode, style, way, fashion, property
- usage: how something is done or how it happens; "her dignified manner"; "his rapid manner of talking"; "their nomadic mode of existence"; "in the characteristic New York style"; "a lonely way of life"; "in an abrasive fashion"
- 2. fashion, practice, pattern
- usage: characteristic or habitual practice
- 3. fashion, vogue, trend, style
- usage: the latest and most admired style in clothes and cosmetics and behavior
WordNet 2.0 Copyright © 2003 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- 1. fashion, forge, make
- usage: make out of components (often in an improvising manner); "She fashioned a tent out of a sheet and a few sticks"