Synonyms for fine-tune
WordNet 2.0 Copyright © 2003 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- 1. polish, refine, fine-tune, down, better, improve, amend, ameliorate, meliorate
- usage: improve or perfect by pruning or polishing; "refine one's style of writing"
- 2. fine-tune, tweak, tune, tune up
- usage: adjust finely; "fine-tune the engine"
- 3. calibrate, graduate, fine-tune, adjust, set, correct
- usage: make fine adjustments or divide into marked intervals for optimal measuring; "calibrate an instrument"; "graduate a cylinder"