Synonyms for four
- 1. four, 4, IV, tetrad, quatern, quaternion, quaternary, quaternity, quartet, quadruplet, foursome, Little Joe, digit, figure
- usage: the cardinal number that is the sum of three and one
- 2. four-spot, four, spot, domino, die, dice
- usage: a playing card or domino or die whose upward face shows four pips
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
All rights reserved.
- 1. four, 4, iv, cardinal (vs. ordinal)
- usage: being one more than three
See also: four (Dictionary)