Synonyms for fueled
- 1. fuel, supply, provide, render, furnish
- usage: provide with a combustible substance that provides emergy; "fuel aircraft, ships, and cars"
- 2. fuel, fire, supply, provide, render, furnish
- usage: provide with fuel; "Oil fires the furnace"
- 3. fuel, take in, take up
- usage: take in fuel, as of a ship; "The tanker fueled in Bahrain"
- 4. fuel, stimulate, shake, shake up, excite, stir
- usage: stimulate; "fuel the debate on creationism"
WordNet 2.0 Copyright © 2003 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- 1. fueled (vs. unfueled), burning, oil-fired, oxyacetylene
- usage: supplied with or powered by fuel