Synonyms for funnel
- 1. funnel, funnel shape, cone, conoid, cone shape
- usage: a conical shape with a wider and a narrower opening at the two ends
- 2. funnel, utensil
- usage: a conically shaped utensil having a narrow tube at the small end; used to channel the flow of substances into a container with a small mouth
- 3. funnel, smokestack, stack
- usage: (nautical) smokestack consisting of a shaft for ventilation or the passage of smoke (especially the smokestack of a ship)
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
All rights reserved.
- 1. funnel, move, displace
- usage: move or pour through a funnel; "funnel the liquid into the small bottle"