Synonyms for fuse
- 1. fuse, electrical fuse, safety fuse, electrical device
- usage: an electrical device that can interrupt the flow of electrical current when it is overloaded
- 2. fuse, fuze, fusee, fuzee, primer, priming, lighter, light, igniter, ignitor
- usage: any igniter that is used to initiate the burning of a propellant
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
All rights reserved.
- 1. blend, flux, mix, conflate, commingle, immix, fuse, coalesce, meld, combine, merge, change integrity
- usage: mix together different elements; "The colors blend well"
- 2. fuse, liquefy, flux, liquify
- usage: become plastic or fluid or liquefied from heat; "The substances fused at a very high temperature"
- 3. fuse, equip, fit, fit out, outfit
- usage: equip with a fuse; provide with a fuse
- 4. fuse, melt, run, melt down
- usage: make liquid or plastic by heating; "The storm fused the electric mains"
See also: fuse (Dictionary)