Synonyms for galvanisation
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
All rights reserved.
- 1. galvanization, galvanisation, stimulation
- usage: stimulation with a galvanic current
- 2. galvanization, galvanisation, stimulation
- usage: stimulation that arouses a person to lively action; "the unexpected news produced a kind of galvanization of the whole team"
- 3. galvanization, galvanisation, application, coating, covering
- usage: either the work of covering with metal by the use of a galvanic current or the coating of iron with zinc to protect it from rusting