Synonyms for garland
- 1. Garland, Judy Garland
- usage: United States singer and film actress (1922-1969)
- 2. Garland
- usage: a city in northeastern Texas (suburb of Dallas)
- 3. florilegium, garland, miscellany, anthology
- usage: an anthology of short literary pieces and poems and ballads etc.
- 4. wreath, garland, coronal, chaplet, lei, flower arrangement, floral arrangement
- usage: flower arrangement consisting of a circular band of foliage or flowers for ornamental purposes
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
All rights reserved.
- 1. garland, decorate, adorn, grace, ornament, embellish, beautify
- usage: adorn with bands of flowers or leaves; "They garlanded the statue"