Synonyms for gelatin
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
All rights reserved.
- 1. gelatin, gelatine, scleroprotein, albuminoid
- usage: a colorless water-soluble glutinous protein obtained from animal tissues such as bone and skin
- 2. gelatin, jelly, dainty, delicacy, goody, kickshaw, treat
- usage: an edible jelly (sweet or pungent) made with gelatin and used as a dessert or salad base or a coating for foods
- 3. gelatin, gel, membrane
- usage: a thin translucent membrane used over stage lights for color effects