Synonyms for genet
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
All rights reserved.
- 1. Genet, Edmund Charles Edouard Genet, Citizen Genet
- usage: French diplomat who in 1793 tried to draw the United States into the war between France and England (1763-1834)
- 2. Genet, Jean Genet
- usage: French writer of novels and dramas for the theater of the absurd (1910-1986)
- 3. genet, Genetta genetta, viverrine, viverrine mammal
- usage: agile Old World viverrine having a spotted coat and long ringed tail
See also: genet (Dictionary)