Synonyms for gentile
- 1. heathen, pagan, gentile, infidel, nonreligious person
- usage: a person who does not acknowledge your god
- 2. gentile, person, individual, someone, somebody, mortal, soul
- usage: a person who is not a member of one's own religion; used in this sense by Mormons and Hindus
- 3. gentile, non-Jew, goy, Christian
- usage: a Christian as contrasted with a Jew
- 4. gentile, Christian
- usage: a Christian; "Christians refer to themselves as gentiles"
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
All rights reserved.
- 1. gentile
- usage: belonging to or characteristic of non-Jewish peoples