Synonyms for get-around
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
All rights reserved.
- 1. break, get out, get around
- usage: be released or become known; of news; "News of her death broke in the morning"
- 2. bypass, short-circuit, go around, get around, avoid
- usage: avoid something unpleasant or laborious; "You cannot bypass these rules!"
- 3. swing, get around, socialize, socialise
- usage: be a social swinger; socialize a lot
- 4. get around, get about, travel, go, move, locomote
- usage: move around; move from place to place; "How does she get around without a car?"