Synonyms for get-into
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
All rights reserved.
- 1. get into, tangle with, change state, turn
- usage: get involved in or with
- 2. enter, come in, get into, get in, go into, go in, move into
- usage: to come or go into; "the boat entered an area of shallow marshes"
- 3. get in, get into, obtain
- usage: secure a place in a college, university, etc.
- 4. get into, familiarize, familiarise, acquaint
- usage: familiarize oneself thoroughly with; "He really got into semantics"
- 5. wear, put on, get into, don, assume, dress, get dressed
- usage: put clothing on one's body; "What should I wear today?"; "He put on his best suit for the wedding"; "The princess donned a long blue dress"; "The queen assumed the stately robes"; "He got into his jeans"