Synonyms for get-through
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
All rights reserved.
- 1. get through, wrap up, finish off, mop up, polish off, clear up, finish up, complete, finish
- usage: finish a task completely; "I finally got through this homework assignment"
- 2. while away, get through, spend, pass
- usage: spend or pass, as with boredom or in a pleasant manner; of time
- 3. get through, come through, reach, make, attain, hit, arrive at, gain
- usage: succeed in reaching a real or abstract destination after overcoming problems; "We finally got through the bureaucracy and could talk to the Minister"
- 4. reach, get through, get hold of, contact, communicate, intercommunicate
- usage: be in or establish communication with; "Our advertisements reach millions"; "He never contacted his children after he emigrated to Australia"
- 5. click, get through, dawn, come home, get across, sink in, penetrate, fall into place
- usage: become clear or enter one's consciousness or emotions; "It dawned on him that she had betrayed him"; "she was penetrated with sorrow"