Synonyms for get-to
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
All rights reserved.
- 1. reach, make, get to, progress to, achieve, accomplish, attain, reach
- usage: reach a goal, e.g., "make the first team"; "We made it!"; "She may not make the grade"
- 2. get to, get down, begin, get, start out, start, set about, set out, commence
- usage: arrive at the point of; "She gets to fretting if I stay away from home too long"
- 3. annoy, rag, get to, bother, get at, irritate, rile, nark, nettle, gravel, vex, chafe, devil, displease
- usage: cause annoyance in; disturb, especially by minor irritations; "Mosquitoes buzzing in my ear really bothers me"; "It irritates me that she never closes the door after she leaves"