Synonyms for gleam
- 1. gleam, gleaming, glow, lambency, radiance, radiancy, shine, effulgence, refulgence, refulgency
- usage: an appearance of reflected light
- 2. gleam, gleaming, glimmer, flash
- usage: a flash of light (especially reflected light)
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
All rights reserved.
- 1. glitter, glisten, glint, gleam, shine, look, appear, seem
- usage: be shiny, as if wet; "His eyes were glistening"
- 2. gleam, glimmer, radiate
- usage: shine brightly, like a star or a light
- 3. gleam, appear, come along
- usage: appear briefly; "A terrible thought gleamed in her mind"
See also: gleam (Dictionary)