Synonyms for go-back
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
All rights reserved.
- 1. go back, date back, date from, originate, initiate, start
- usage: belong to an earlier time; "This story dates back 200 years"
- 2. recur, go back, hark back, return, come back, recall
- usage: return in thought or speech to something
- 3. recover, go back, recuperate, revert, return, retrovert, regress, turn back
- usage: regain a former condition after a financial loss; "We expect the stocks to recover to $2.90"; "The company managed to recuperate"