Synonyms for grape
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
All rights reserved.
- 1. grape, edible fruit
- usage: any of various juicy fruit of the genus Vitis with green or purple skins; grow in clusters
- 2. grape, grapevine, grape vine, vine
- usage: any of numerous woody vines of genus Vitis bearing clusters of edible berries
- 3. grapeshot, grape, shot, pellet
- usage: a cluster of small projectiles fired together from a cannon to produce a hail of shot
See also: grape (Dictionary)