Synonyms for gratifying
- 1. satisfy, gratify
- usage: make happy or satisfied
- 2. gratify, pander, indulge, provide, supply, ply, cater
- usage: yield (to); give satisfaction to
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
All rights reserved.
- 1. gratifying, sweet, pleasing (vs. displeasing)
- usage: pleasing to the mind or feeling; "sweet revenge"
- 2. enjoyable, gratifying, pleasurable, pleasant (vs. unpleasant)
- usage: affording satisfaction or pleasure; "the company was enjoyable"; "found her praise gratifying"; "full of happiness and pleasurable excitement"; "good printing makes a book more pleasurable to read"